Terms and Conditions of Use
For Blog Owners:
- Please provide all real information while creating Blog and Bloggers account, accordingly.
- Add your owned blog(s) in Blog and Bloggers account, because you have to verify these blog(s) as the owner and the content will be offered to publish for same blogs
- Always make an offer to the article/content that is relevant according to your blog. Irrelevant offers may demote your profile.
- Be sure about the required parameters while making an offer. Choose your most appropriate blog, select time in which you can publish the article and availability of social media distribution.
- Once your offer gets accepted and you can access full article along with its attached media. Now, you have to publish this specific content with all settings/formatting intact (e.g. headings, media placement, images and links etc.) on the specific blog, which you have selected during the offer. Otherwise your account on Blog and Bloggers and other online resources may get penalty.
- Submit the correct URL to the author after publishing the article. Author, and Blog and Bloggers will validate the link accordingly.
- “My Accepted Offers” is a key feature in your Dashboard. You can find here all the content/articles that are ready to publish on your blog according to chosen time.
- Publish the content within your selected time during making an offer. Failing to do so may result in penalty and you are not authorized to publish/alter/give the content anywhere else, this may cause more damage.
- Do not ask/offer any money to any Author for publishing his/her article on your blog.
- Never accept any article from Author directly, (It may have content quality issues and may damage your blog ranking and/or other penalty).
- Blog and Bloggers is not responsible for any kind of direct exchange, financial or non-financial.
As an Author:
- Always write high quality, unique, fresh and informative content. No doubt, our dedicated team will approve your content while keeping in view Google parameters regarding article writing. We highly recommend you to follow these guidelines.
- Follow the guidelines for article submission
- After approval of your submitted article use “Invite” option under “Live Articles” to send notification to respective (your relevant content categories) blog owners.
- Always do in-depth analysis while “accepting offer” among several blog owners.
- Do not ask/offer any money to any blog owner for publishing your article.
- Never send your article/content directly to the blog owner, (It may lost/misused). Blog and Bloggers is not responsible in such cases.
- Always write High quality content that may be valuable for targeted readers.
- Do not use copy-paste, re-writes, online spinners/changers or such other means.
- To improve the quality of your content you may focus on the following:
- Title Selection - Striking and clear title may convert bird eye-viewers into readers
- Facts and Figures - Hypothesis should be well supported by facts and figures
- Reader Level - (in case of technological writing) In early words, you can tell the targeted segment of the readers, weather your article is for beginners, intermediate or advance readers
- Mistakes - Avoid grammar and spelling mistakes
- Title and first sentence/paragraph should include the keywords.
- Article body should contain minimum 250 words. (for maximum: No-limit)
- Place 1/2 back-links only, in your article main body. (Follow Google guidelines for keyword selection and placement)
- Blog and Bloggers is not responsible for any copy right or other legal issue. So, avoid using any unauthorized material / content.
- Author Bio should be descriptive and self-explanatory (maximum 50 words) you can use 1 link-back in your author bio. (Recommendation: You can place your social media profile/page links here)
Offer Selection Criteria:
- Visit the blog personally (through Pop-up).
- Examine the blog quality and relevancy. (Follow Google guidelines)
- Check Page-rank/Domain Authority, using free page rank checker and other tools.
- Visit Blog owner’s B&B profile and check B&B User-Rating.
- Visit and evaluate blog owner’s social-media profile/pages. (If offered Social-media distribution as “Yes”)
- Evaluate publishing times (Publish with-in) among several offers.